Thursday, July 29, 2010

Stressful Day

Today, everything seems went wrong!!
Early in the morning I had my Chemistry test in school...
omg..the paper is so tough!!seriously i don't know how to do lo...==
or actually it is not that tough, mayb it was just that i didn't study at all

Then I went to bio class
experiment today...
arghh~~my experiment sucks!!
cant get the the result that i suppose to get
already repeated for about 5 times doing the same experiment but still cant get it!!
damn pissed off!!!!
at last, still manage to hand in my report but full with unsatisfactory : (

went home after school
start doing and arrange my turtle report presentation at about 6pm
work until 11++pm only finished...sigh

today was really a stressful day
i hope 2mrw will be a better day,
God, please let everything to go smooth in my life...


xOxO

No comments:

Post a Comment