Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Lucky of Unlucky

Omg...I've deserted my blog for so long due to my laziness =.=
Actually many things happened during these days

Firstly, I went through my leg operation
and it was so painful that i think no word could ever use to describe the pain after the operate ><
by the way, I have to use crutch to walk for 6 weeks!! damn!!!
it was so troublesome for me to move around plus I'm not those can quietlty sit at home type....arghh!!
anyway, luckily now my leg is getting better i think
hopefully my leg will recover as soon as possible!!

Although the unlucky things happened,
but because of the accident,
I realised that I'm so blessed and lucky to have a gang of friends that were so caring surrounded me!
Truthfully from the bottom of my heart,
Thank you so much for the concern and caring guys^^ appreciate it alot!!<3


xOxO


No comments:

Post a Comment