Saturday, April 20, 2013

加油

Seriously I have no idea when is the last time I log in to my blog's account
As expected, life as a medic student  -.-
Finally I start to get use to the life and people around here
Sometimes, when I skype with my mum I will complain to her that my studies is very hard, a lot to study which will never end and so on but she will always say, "Who ask you to choose this course? This is the path that you chose yourself. "
Well, I know that's true but you know sometimes I just need to spill out my problems, stress and tiredness to someone. My complains are just a way to express my feelings.
Don't think that I am very free today. In fact I have tonnes of topics to study and my block exam is coming soon D:
This is why I'm always homesick. I'm not that kind studying person, I don't like to study at all but what to do, my course needed it. So I feel very respect to those JPA scholar, how can they keep study and study?
There is time when I felt very tired, I feel like giving up. Although I'm less motivated sometimes but I will not give up!!! I WONT GIVE UP!!! I want go become a good doctor!!! I need to find  a way to keep myself motivated and passionate all the time. 加油,曾祖恩!!! 朋友们,你们也加油!!!

My mum and aunts flying to Europe today for 3 weeks. "阿花出城" she said...LOL
She is going to visit her friend staying in Holland and of course to tour around Europe. So envy right!!! But then she has been working so hard for so long and never have chance to get a good rest. She always tell me that she is tired of working already as she started working since the age of 16 until now and she still have to keep continue to work to pay my big amount of studies fees. Thank you so much mum!! It's time to have a good rest and enjoy, have a safe trip!!

Felt so much better after blogging and will try to blog as frequent as possible
I still have a lot of stories to share but I have to go so hope that next time I can share them out and hope the "next time" will not be after a very long time
And I miss all my buddies and friends!!! I miss Kuantan!!!
God bless you all and me!!
Ciao~



                                                                                               别人笑我疯颠,我笑他人看不穿

xOxO

1 comment:

  1. haha.. blogger no 'like' button.. :(
    anyway~ add oil ya~
    all the best~ :)

    ReplyDelete