Friday, August 20, 2010

18th August...My Big Day!!

yesterday was my birthday!
early in the morning i went to school...
most of my schoolmates wishes me and sang birthday song for me during the recess at jiayi's class
then after recess i went back to class for lessons
one of the teacher did not enter the class
i was playing with duku that shirley brought to school, like how the clown throw the balls xD
suddenly my classmates sang the birthday song for me..lol
i was quite upset actually because
i thought my birthday just ended like this without my friends celebrating for me, nothing special...

when i went home in the afternoon,
my mum seems like forgot my birthday already!!:(
disappointed~~sad!sad!sad!
then i just kept quiet, don't feel like reminding her!
after took my bath and lunch, i straight away go up to my room
suddenly my aunt called to my house because my cousin sis met an accident!!!
me and my mum straight away rush to the accident scene
my cousin's car bang into a motorcycle
the front part of her car bent, car light all crashed, bumper fell out...quite serious damage
luckily she was fine but the motorcyclist get injured and was sent to the hospital (not too serious la i think...)
then i accompany her to the police station to lodge the report
but because of the buka puasa time, we can only come back to report at night

so i decided to accompany her to lodge police report after my tuition class at night
before my tuition class, my mum called me and said happy birthday...
she said she'll give me rm100 because did not bring me to go celebrate=.=

later, i came home lately from the police station about 11++pm
i was eating yong tau foo that my aunt made which my mum purposely left for me
suddenly my sis went to open the door
i was wondering why still got people come to my house this late huh?!!

OH MY GOD!!my FRIENDS brought a cake and singing birthday song!!!
walao eh~~don't know how to react seriously...
felt touched man!!xD
we fast fast cut the cake because some of them have to rush home

had a fun and memorable 18th birthday!!
thanks yea everyone for your wishes!^^
love you all <3 <3
Special thanks to those who came to my house to gave me suprise and waited me for so long...
I'm so sorry!especially to the cinderellas and those that got shoot for going home so late!!
appreciate it...
thanks alot guys!:)


a birthday card from my friends

blowing candles...

cutting cake...


happy birthday to myself!


THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!


xOxO

No comments:

Post a Comment