Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stuck!

I was facing problems on expressing myself at school...
can't express myself and all my feelings with who I am in the school
I would like to be myself and just do anything what i want
but i just can't!!
i am stuck!!!my feelings all were stuck inside....
omg...what happened to me??
why can't i just express myself like what i use to do during time in Afzan nowadays?!!
last time, i will just sing or dance randomly, shout and laugh as loud as i want, walk here walk there and moving around in class, crap along with classmates, sitting in any posture or position as i like and do lots of silly things according to my heart!
but now, all these were stuck inside me which i can't totally express out!!
besides, don't know why i feel that myself is getting annoying and more annoying recently... :(
sigh~

xOxO

No comments:

Post a Comment